As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Own the execution of design for a part of the application, following modern, defensible, user-centered practices.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap and other initiatives.
- Execution of UX research, employing appropriate generative and evaluative methods.
- Support and contribute to the design system.
- Contribute to operations of the design team including processes, artifacts, tools & org design.
- Contribute to a culture of learning and improvement.
- Mentoring of junior team members.
- Degree in design, technology or psychology (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of experience designing SaaS products, preferably for the B2B market.
- Advanced expertise in interaction design, UI design or UX research.
- Experience designing complex products over an extended period, encapsulating ongoing enhancement and optimization cycles.
- A demonstrable and defensible approach to design.
- Ability to collect, understand and translate complex requirements into customer solutions that meet our business objectives and support our product vision.
- Solid understanding of task-oriented workflows, research methodologies, product usability and accessibility.
- Strong ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Drive collaboration and encourage feedback and constructive criticism.
- Have a working knowledge of design-related technologies, and responsive design approaches.