As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- You will own completion and project management of major components and initiatives end-to-end
- Write maintainable, well-organized, secure code that creates amazing experiences for our customers.
- Give feedback and contribute to product and architectural requirements, high-level roadmap and product strategy, while following agreed acceptance criteria in development work
- Actively recruit, interview, and screen team members to help build a world-class engineering team
- Thoughtfully balance scalability, data security, and customer experience, while always keeping our system as simple as possible (but no simpler)
- Fix bugs, dig into escalated support issues, work together to solve problems
- Deliver realistic estimates around work, and work autonomously to deliver committed work on deadline
- Write documentation and test coverage that helps other engineers that follow after you
- Code review, give peer feedback, and communicate actively with teammates to help everyone succeed
- Help onboard other engineers, and contribute to tooling and processes that help make the whole team better
- Off-hours response to critical system incidents or high-priority defects that are blocking customers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to solve customer pain points.
- 5+ Years of professional experience as a software engineer.
- You want to work on both the back end and front end codebases.
- You have a desire to work on a platform that is relentlessly customer focused
- You have a strong desire to work at an early stage startup.
- You have a track record of taking ownership and showing initiative